Where have we arrived in the course of human history?
Amazon Kindle is probably the start of the most insidious technologies ever created by man?
What is Amazon Kindle?
- It is a universally affordable $400 ebook reader
- Which uses Philips E-ink display
- Books or audio are delivered using EVDO, without a monthly contract
It’s creation will allow man to acquire what most people understand to be God like powers, why? Because the network will:
- Know who you are
- Where you are (via the mobile network)
- What you are reading, viewing and listening to, store and record it for you
- Suggest what you might read, view and listen to
The future editions and competitor products will be:
- Play and distribute real time video
- Have touch screens
- Provide digital wallets
What makes the subsequent product types more evil that Amazon Kindle?
- They will come the new “mass media” delivery and recording devices on a global basis providing a one to many medium to replace television
- Each individual will have education individually tailored to their IQ and learning style and everything they have ever learnt via this will be stored in their profile, along with every book they have ever read, film and their movement on the planet
- Each human being will be monitored and profiled, in some way crimes will be predicted as portrayed in the Minority Report because AI will be run on people’s profiles to spot society’s deviants