This process is express as the product title may lead you to think
Many have struggled with it
Here was my attack
- Connect the printer to a power plug, and add it some paper
- Turn it on
- Then press and hold the “WPS” button for 10 seconds (count in your head) and release
- It should print 2 pages, the second one is them is the “Network Configuration” page
- Near the bottom of the page, is the “Network Key” PIN Number (8 digits) which is for making a With your laptop, CONNECT TO THE WRETCHED SAMSUNG via it’s built in wireless network
- Which should look like say “DIRECT PGM-2020 Series” and use the “Network Key“
- Find out your network IP (either in the terminal with ifconfig (Linux) or ipconfig if on Windows)
- Go to Terminal on linux or type “cmd” in search on windows
- Open your browser and enter the IP address of your PC
- Something called “SyncThru Web Service” will show up.
- In the top right is a “Login” link. Click it, and enter “admin” for ID, and “sec00000” for password.
- You will now see a new option “Settings”. Open Settings -> Network Settings
- On the left select “Wi-Fi”, then select “Easy Wi-Fi Settings”, and follow the wizard to connect the printer to your wireless network
- After that, the printer should restart and connect to your wireless network
Follow the other details on this thread if you are on Linux etc
Homage to lenooh but he missed a few little details out for the unwary
Make a note of you ipp URL, this is under network settings “RAW TCP/IP, LPR, IPP”
Next in your router, link the IP that your router has given the printer to a fix IP in the DHCP to the MAC address of the WRETCHED SAMSUNG printer.
The MAC address is at the top of the “Network Configuration” page you printed out at the start of this tit ***k.